Wednesday 16 November 2011

Popping my Cherry!

So today is the first day of my Blogger life.  


I just did a talk up at SFU and then attended 3 tutorials.  One of the students asked "Do you have a Blog?".  I answered with the, I have nothing interesting to say and I'm not smart enough crap.  Then I thought about it on the way home and decided to get over myself. 


I'm not sure where this will lead or what direction I want it to go yet.  I have a lot of stories to share and I believe a wealth of knowledge.  Not book smart knowledge but life as we live it knowledge.  


So don't mind my grammar mistakes, the way I prattle on and get lost in a secondary story and I'll do my best to be as PC as possible.  


A bit about me.  I am a 38 year old Female to Male Transsexual(FTM), I started this process in my mid 20's.  I am in an unbelievably great relationship, we have nothing in common yet everything in common.  I am semi-retired and hope to stay that way, a stay at home Husbear!  We have 2 dogs, 2 cats and 1 featherless Parrot(due to stress).  We live in a great house that we rent, big enough for both of our crazy lives.  The dyke inside of me loves to build things and my Harley.  The fag inside me loves to decorate and rearrange my house. I identify as Queer, it suits me the best for how I feel.  I love men, I love women, I typically hang out in the gay mens world.  Okay, so enough about me.  You'll find out more, the more I write.


I'm hoping to tell you about current daily issues, facts and/or humorous situations.  You'll find a lot of me going back and telling you stories of past situations.  You will get the good, bad and ugly.  I'm hoping to find the lighter sided of even the heaviest situations.  Tell you some of the most awkward and hilarious things that have happened because of being trans.



No comments:

Post a Comment