Thursday 24 November 2011

Let's Play Ball

I was identifying as a man but was yet to start hormones.  So looks wise, really butch dyke, bound down chest with a dudes name and pronouns.  I had been packing with a sock for about a year, when I found a soft pack on-line.  A soft pack, I see the look of huh on your face.  It is a limp dildo that you wear in your underpants.  Ahhhh!


My soft pack arrived in the mail, I was like a kid at christmas.  I unwrapped it, poked it, squeezed it, washed it and put it to work right away.  Oooooooo Aaaaaaaa, what a beauty.  My gonch had a clear outline of a penis.  If you were to sneak a feel it would pass.  I wore it everywhere!!!  We were to never be separated, I was in love.


The next day was our first big outing together.  I wore it to work and all went well, it felt great.  I did keep waiting for someone to brush up against it or something, no such luck.  Work was over and I drove out to my ball game.  Oh did I mention, I was still playing in a queer womens league.  Now there will be other stories about this fact but not yet.  


So I get to the game and change really quickly into my uniform, with a bit of privacy because of the park layout.  My pants off and shorts on, change my shirt, put on my ball socks and cleats.... oh wait, do I leave the soft pack in?  I don't know.  Will it be offensive to the women in the league?  Oh God.  Naaaaaa it will be fine.  I bet no one even notices, well it does cause a bigger package then my sock did. I'm doing it, I'm leaving it in.  DONE!


We warm up, stretching, jog around the field, throw some balls and then I start to warm up my arm for pitching.  Through all this I'm not really noticing my soft pack.  Which to me is great news.  Also no one has noticed or they aren't saying anything.  I am at one with my dick again.  


Game starts, we take the field and I head to the pitcher mound.  We deal with that inning with great ease.  I am batting third, I have had a great batting season.  I'm warming up, I watch the first batter get a single, second batter doubles moving the first runner to third base.  I toss the extra bat towards the dug out, I make my way towards the plate. I'm looking back getting signals from my coach.  She is standing by third base.  she wants me to fake the bunt on the first pitch.  Then her next signal is to smack the crap out of it on the second pitch.  I hit that ball so damn hard, it's gone!  


I'm off and running hard, I want third or home.  I see the runner on third make it home, the runner on second is rounding third and heading home.  All of a sudden I can feel the soft pack starting to move, not back and forth but down!  I grab it through my shorts trying to stop it from falling out as I'm coming around second.  My team could deal but other teams in the league are having a hard time with the trans thing.  In a split second I'm imagining my dick in the sand rolling around the feet of the other teams players.  My coach sees me grab my groin area and gives me the hold up sign, for third.  I look to see where the ball is, I have lots of time.  She thinks I've hurt my groin, I can see the concern on her face.  I reach up my shorts as I hit third, get a hold of my dick, toss it at my coach.  She catches it and jumps back, yells "Go", drops my dick and now can't stop laughing.  I tag up and she yells at me to come get my dick.  My bench is dying in laughter.  I have tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard.  I can still see the face she made.  


Needless to say, I never wore my soft pack while playing ball again.

No comments:

Post a Comment