Thursday 17 November 2011

Assumptions

I named my Blog "Life with a Silicone Dick" because of some of the amazing situations that come out of having one.  

This is going back a few years ago.  

I was out having drinks with my buddy Bryan at a mens Bear/Leather Pub.  So as you can imagine the majority of the cliental are men.  There are always a few women in the pub, regulars that blend in with the rest of the guys.  Anyways, so we are having a few beers and at the time I was still smoking.  So we finished the beer we were on and went for another smoke.  We were standing outside discussing who's inside and any prospects.  This women comes out of the pub, definitely drunk but not messy.  She looks at the two of us and comes right up to us.  I'm thinking she's going to ask for a smoke when all of a sudden she leans towards us.  She had one hand on her hip and her other one was pointing at us with her palm up.  Now please pay attention to the palm up pointing, who does that anyways. 

So Bryan and I are standing looking at each other and the back at her like WTF.  She breaks out into this IN YOUR FACE speech.  As she continuously points at us(palm up) she starts telling us how we don't understand what it's like to be a woman.  We don't know what she goes through in life.  During this Bryan is continually looking at me.  She keeps pointing and giving us shit.  All of a sudden she looks at her hand and she sees a dick, ok my soft pack.  While she was ranting and not letting us get a word in edge wise, I reached down my pants and plopped my soft pack in her hand.  As I saw the shock in her eyes I reached up and grabbed my dick out of her hand, gently putting it back in my pants.  Since it seemed to stun her I was able to say " I think I understand".  I looked over at Bryan and I thought he was going to wet his pants from laughing so hard.  We went back into the pub and drank more beer.

Still when we are out, Bryan will tell this story if the opportunity arises.

No comments:

Post a Comment